Isnin, Januari 04, 2010

New Year Resolution

I've just noticed I haven't make any new year resolution yet. Well, I have a bunch of projects, ambitions, goals, or whatever you call it that I haven't finish yet but that's probably because they are long-term goals. So for short term goals I want to achieve this year are:
  1. Get a job
  2. Maintain the job for one year
  3. Throw away unnecessary stuff in my bedroom
  4. Create a system to maintain a clean and tidy bedroom
  5. Wake up early every morning
  6. Get 8 hours sleep every day
  7. Maintain a clean and tidy kitchen and bathroom everyday
  8. Create custom layout for my Neopets user lookup
  9. Update Magromile's petpage
  10. Update Gorgannnn's petpage
  11. Update Meiyyko's petpage
  12. Update Ugjgh's petpage
That's enough for twelve months I think.

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.