Jumaat, Januari 01, 2010

Advent Calendar Day 31

I'm late. Too much excitement yesterday. I feel like doing nothing afterwards. Well, there were two guys interviewed me. They are both nice and it seems like they like me. I don't know if I'll be accepted though because the position is more suitable for guys than for girls since the products are exclusively for men. We'll see this Monday if I get it or not.

I don't know whether I'm excited or horrified by the prospect of going to work there.

Pro:
  1. It's a lab.
  2. A lot female workers, only 4 male workers.
  3. Tasks do not involve phone calling anyone.
  4. Tasks involve blogging, maintain website, answers customers' question by emails and SMS, newsletter and such. In other words, these are my hobbies.

Contra:
  1. Products are exclusively for men so the questions I have to answer are gonna be a little bit weird for a girl to hear and answer. Things might get awkward.
  2. I prefer female boss.
  3. I don't know if I can communicate with the boss. I prefer not to talk to anyone, even the boss.
  4. I prefer to work at home.

Seriously, I'm a coward. I don't know if I can handle this. Half of me excited to accept this job. Another half is totally scared and wish for me to look for another job like a normal clerk or cashier. Seriously, I don't know. I keep making excuses. This is a waste of time.

Let's just wait and see.

Oh, while waiting, they ask me to study Aweber. Looks kinda easy.

Today's Gifts:

Skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. You can go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 31 December 2009, Neopets

Um, *crickets chirping* that's it? Wow, kinda anti-climatic :) Or maybe because I have too much excitement yesterday that I don't feel anything today? What's up with that robot though? LB? What does it stand for?

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.