Selasa, Disember 15, 2009

New Pet Page Layout

I updated my Magromile's petpage layout and ended up with this! My first thought is woa.... I don't expect it to be this good!

Neopets
(Click on the picture to view it in original size)

Theme: Black and White

It looks awesome to me. This is the first time the layout I coded actually looks really good AND professional! Of course I still need to work with the scrollbar but that is a small matter because it looks fine just like that anyway. :)

I forgot to demonstrate how the link will look like when a mouse hover over it in my screen shot. Just in case you want to know, the link and the line below it will change color to blue.

Broncosfan1000 doesn't like this theme though. I guess I have to agree with her. While it looks good, the colors totally blinded me so I changed the colors to this!

Neopets
(Click on the picture to view it in original size)

Theme: Baby (If you play Neopets, you'll know what I mean)

WOOHOO!! This is way more awesome than the previous one! It looks totally sweet and still professional! I really like this screen shot because how the link will look like when a mouse hover over it is also shown here. I forgot to do this with the other screen shot. Shame on me.. :P But YAY on awesome layouts and screen shots!!! :D

Oh and by professional I mean it doesn't look obvious that an amateur do this. :)

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.