Isnin, Disember 14, 2009

Advent Calendar Day 14

I realized that all this screen shots belong to Neopets even though I am the one who edited the Advent Calendar Day 13 and 14 images in this blog. Therefore I removed the texts on the images because they aren't mine.

I have also saved all the Advent Calendar images' in both BMP and JPG format. The BMP files are the original files I saved in MS Paint while JPG files are the files I am going to reupload on Photobucket. I've removed all the previous Advent Calendar images on Photobucket and replaced those with the new JPG files. I know it's not really logical because Photobucket automatically convert my BMP files to JPG files every single time. I don't know why either but I do it anyway.

Because of this, the order of the Advent Calendar images in my Photobucket account is in mess. Sorry!

Today's Gifts:

Like usual, skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. Go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 14 December 2009
(Click on the picture to view it in original size)

I have a feeling that that Christmas Spyder is Grarrl judge's petpet. :) Oho, a surprise gift to a colleague? So, that's why he's grinning so much!

I don't get the reason for Altador Cup Brooch as a gift though. Are they judges for Altador Cup?

PS: Again, there is only one frame because it is animated but I combined them all so the picture will make some sense. :)

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.