Khamis, Disember 31, 2009

Advent Calendar Day 30

I'm late because I didn't feel like blogging since yesterday. There're a lot of butterflies in my tummy.. T_T Wuahhh, so scary! That's why I'm blogging now... I don't want to go but I have to go, at least to see if I'm cut out for this job or just to continue this as a hobby.

Today's Gifts:

Skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. You can go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 30 December 2009, Neopets

Is this one of the Neopian Concerts? Looks pretty cool :) All the audiences are Grundos, I wonder what band is this? Or are they coming to this concert just to see the Laser Light Show?

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.