Sabtu, Disember 26, 2009

Advent Calendar Day 26

I didn't redo the guild homepage yesterday. I should apologize to guild members... I really didn't expect anyone to feel excited about it at all.

Today's Gifts:

Skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. You can go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 26 December 2009, Neopets

So peaceful... Usually I would find this kind of music nice and comforting but since it's my period, it makes my headache worse instead.. Hehe so I'm actually talking about the way that Tuskaninny reading its book.

^^ It is smiling. I wish I could be a bookworm too. They always look so cool while reading and when they talk about books, they got very excited. It's very easy to tell that it's a wonderful and enjoyable experience for them. Just look at that Tuskaninny.

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.