Ahad, Disember 27, 2009

Advent Calendar Day 27

Wow, a lot of things happen in guild today (or is it yesterday?) when I'm not around! Lol, a lot of things always happen when I'm not around. Now I wonder if I'm a party-pooper? :P Hehehe...

We have new activity now and it's called Current Events. I wonder why use Current Event instead of Events of The Week? Current Events sounds like an update page :P hehehe... Arghh, shut up already! Bronco is great! She always have great idea for our guild! :D Besides, after seeing the activity and the description, I think Current Events is a suitable name.

Quote:
New Page added, current events http://www.neopets.com/~nickeloden023 . It will have a current event going on, such as Problem of the week, Different Drives, double GPS when you donate, etc.
Quote:
12/26/09
New Page added! Current Events. And the current event is Toy Drive, send unwanted toys to broncosfan1000, and recieve 2GPS for every 100NP it's worth!
-broncosfan1000
^^ I have to do my best too! All the best, everyone!


Today's Gifts:

Skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. You can go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 27 December 2009, Neopets

Wow, this one is based on Shenkuu Tangram game! ^^ Nice new puzzle!

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.