Selasa, Disember 01, 2009

Guild Layout (Winter Theme) and Advent Calendar

I took a few hours to rewrite the code. It's quite hard to find the right colors combination and images to use. There are so many images that fit winter theme but the problem is that they are mostly Christmas related too.

Christmas is a religious event so I can't celebrate it. That's why I choose winter theme. It's neutral but still a fitting present for my guild mates. Anyway, I finally find the right colors and images to use.

Here is what it looks like:
guild,homepage layout
(Click on the picture to enlarge or click here to visit my guild)

Date Made: 30 November 2009

It's better than before, isn't it? The background is made by broncosfan1000 and the images are from Neopets. I just coded the layout. the_awsome_2x2 said it looks really cute.

The reason why there is a blank spot below the layout is because I am in the council. Non council members don't have that Admin box. They won't see any blank spot there. :) I forgot to mention that before.

By the way, Advent Calendar has already started (every December) so don't forget to collect your gift everyday ^_^

Today's Gifts:

Skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. Go ahead and visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 1 December 2009

Nice chair.. Love the color. I wonder if they'll giveaway any items for Classic Neohome?

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.