Sabtu, Disember 12, 2009

Games Master Challenge 2009 (Day Eight, 1 Dec)



Challenge One *FAILED!*
It seems there simply weren't enough doughnutfruits in Mystery Island to keep Woogy and Jimmi happy, so they packed up their seesaw and hit the road. Tally a total of greater than 850 in the Meridellian version of this popular game.
Prize: Grinning Sloth Stamp


Challenge Two *done*
Sooo many games have been added to the Neopets site over the past decade that rating 20 of the qualifying flash variety to complete this challenge should be no problem, right?
Prize: Dr Sloth Collectables


Challenge Three *done*
Gather enough spinning spheres in the Neopian night sky to turn in this score or more in this pirouetting puzzle game.
Prize: Spinacle Thought Bubble


Challenge Four *done*
It'll take a steady hand to keep Captain Arf from losing both his crew and his lunch in this rollicking Krawk Island game. Conquer the seas with a score of 400 or more.
Prize: Anti-Sea Sick Pills


Challenge Five *done*
At last, the final challenge! You've gotten all this way... no time to quit now! To put this challenge away, send scores for 85 qualifying games.
Prize: Almost Big Book of Slothy Recipes


Comment:
I am not good at this kind of game. So I pretty much give up on Super Hasee Bounce after a few tries.

Spinacles is just too easy but you have to be patient. All you have to do is keep the level going as long as possible because there is no time limit at all and few colors. So don't finish a level too early even if you can. I got mine on first try I think.

Barf Boat is.. I don't know.. it's easy if you're not high-strung while playing it. I don't get enough score playing this game at all even though usually I could easily score 400 and more. I think it's because of my short attention span at the time, probably tired from playing all these games. Someone suggested playing in Extreme Mode. It gives out more point at shorter time but a lot harder than the regular. I tried it and after a few tries, I finally beat the score. :)

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.