Ahad, Disember 13, 2009

Advent Calendar Day 12

On the last three consecutive days including today, I posted late than usual. Today because I have to attend a wedding ceremony. The other two days because I have problem sleeping. I made a promise with myself to try to post at the same time everyday so I hope I can break this problematic sleeping pattern soon. Anyway, back to the topic :)


Today's Gifts:

Like usual, skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. Go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
12 December 2009

The music is nice. It has no lyric as usual. I wonder what it is. It doesn't sound like something Christmas-y. Would love to download this for easy listening. Not too easy (Jazz) but not too pressing either (Rock).

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.