Sabtu, April 11, 2020

Ugjgh the Purple Koi


MY 4TH NEOPET


---------------------------------

The description is taken from Ugjgh's pet lookup. The date of the last update is unknown but based on the content and this blog's last post before I went hiatus, it's probably in the year 2010 or between 2010 and 2013.

---------------------------------

DESCRIPTION

I got Ugjgh from the Pound. He was an Eyrie. He is always nice, sweet and gentle.

Yes! He turned back to Male today (18 Jan 2010 NST) at 11:13:10~15 PM. I'm putting this record here to try to zap Magromile on the same time because I saw someone wrote that he/she got the same result if he zapped her/his pet at that very same time.

I was worried because he was going out with someone when he was turned to a female. Now that he's male again, he finally admitted that he is also a cross-dresser like Magromile O_o Being female makes it easier for him to try a lot of female clothes without gaining any weird glances from people and pets around him.

Just what is wrong with my pets! Why do you like female clothes so much? I happen to like male clothes even though I'm female you know?

Ugjgh: *smile* Why mother, because my body is soft (I'm a small fish!) and I don't have legs of course! Female cloth is soft in textures and gentle on skin. Besides, you always bought clothes that can be worn by both genders for me because you know normal male clothes don't suit me. So no one would notice it anyway but the clothes won't irritate my skin.

Oh, of course.. *In my mind: I wonder what Magromile's excuse then.* :) Okay then, you can keep that clothes but not that Veiled Autumn Hat, alright? Or, do you have any other reason for wearing it?

Ugjgh: No, mother. It's just hot in Meridell (our hometown) and the hat fits my outfit. Would you find me an umbrella or another hat, please?

Will do, honey. :) For now, just stay underwater okay?

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.