Rabu, April 08, 2020

Magromile the Christmas Ogrin


MY 1ST NEOPET


---------------------------------

The description is taken from Magromile's pet lookup. The date of the last update is unknown but based on the content and this blog's last post before I went hiatus, it's probably in the year 2010 or between 2010 and 2013.

---------------------------------

DESCRIPTION

Magromile was a Blue Shoyru. He was my first Neopet. He is VERY nice but kinda boring. He's a calm pet I suppose but very athletic too, not to mention clever :D Totally admirable.. :P

He was zapped to be a female Christmas Ogrin by lab ray. I love the color but female? Oh, no!!! He finally turned back to male on 21 Jan 2010 NST at 2:08:10 PM.

Magromile was very happy about it too :) He went on a tour across Neopia to inform all his friends about this amazing news! He ended up getting a lot of gifts from them :)

Ooooh, but, unfortunately, ever since he became a male again, he also became much more.... adventurous. Not that that isn't a good thing but... He always got hurt. See, there was one time when...

His legs were stuck to the ground because of the mud, he can't move. I don't know what's going on but, that shadow behind him is Balthazar himself about to kill him! I wish he would be more careful next time :(

After that, he went to another weird place to help The Negg Faerie (hence the creepy mask). Thank goodness the place was not as thrilling as the previous. I don't know how he can stand walking.. moving.. across that gooey land. It's just.. yuck!

I'm glad he came back alright after all those adventures.

I don't know if his wanderlust is over but since he's back, he's helping me clean our mini library. We have lots of books *ahhchoo!* .. and dust to wipe, so this might take a while.

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.