Khamis, April 09, 2020

Gorgannnn the Magma Pteri


MY 2ND NEOPET


---------------------------------

The description is taken from Gorgannnn's pet lookup. The date of the last update is unknown but based on Magromile's, it's probably in the year 2010 or between 2010 and 2013.

---------------------------------

DESCRIPTION

I don't remember how I got Gorgannnn, probably the same way I got Magromile. He was a male Flotsam. He's.. quite snobbish sometimes... but since changed to Tuskaninny, I think he's gone soft. He likes to read, he's clever and I think he likes card games too and writing in the diary.

He had been turned to Tuskaninny and recently a Pteri by the lab ray. And then we got lucky and painted him magma when visiting the Magma Pool. :) He looks cool, no?

Wow, I didn't know he's handy with tools. He just fixed something I didn't even realize broke. He must be tired after tweaking that.. stuff (See? I don't even know what that thing is called!). Poor Gorgannnn, even his good vest turned ragged. I so need to buy him a new vest. But for now, here, have some Hot Chocolaty Treat, dear :)

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.