Selasa, Disember 22, 2009

Advent Calendar Day 22

I found out how to grab .swf file from a website. Cool!
  1. Right click on the website
  2. View source
  3. Search for anything that end with .swf
  4. Open the full .swf link on the browser
  5. Save the page
  6. Done! Seriously easy! By the way, I use Google Chrome.
Another thing to ponder. Does Neopets allow this? For now I'll still use the picture but keep the video for personal pleasure :D
Answer: Yes (Details here)

Anyway, I didn't have any program that can play .swf files so I downloaded Swiff Player. It plays the .swf files nicely :)

Oh, I forgot to mention this but FGN-Guild didn't download the video. They use direct link from Neopets instead :) Other than that, I wonder Neopets said images, does that includes video too?
Answer: Yes (Details here)

Today's Gifts:

Like usual, skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. Go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 22 December 2009, Neopets

Ah, a total classic of Tom and Jerry! :D Except it's actually Feepit and Meepit in Neopets world! The furry one is Feepit (attacker later turned victim). The smooth one is Meepit (lol!).

*lift eyebrow* Should I open the gift?

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.