Jumaat, Disember 18, 2009

Advent Calendar Day 17

Hm, when home late yesterday. So tired, fell asleep. Today we're going to aunt's house. I wonder if the internet will work because I don't want to miss this year's Advent Calendar and also Igg Wonderland Online Daily and Monthly Credits.

Today's Gifts:

Like usual, skip this if you don't want to ruin the surprise. Go visit Advent Calendar instead. :)
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V
Advent Calendar 17 December 2009, Neopets

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CUTEST ADVENT CALENDAR EVERRRR!!!!

Well, not without the sound :)

"Fla lala~ Fla lala~"

I know I've said something like this before but I really wish I could record the sounds or videos for Neopets' Advent Calendar. They're really fun!

Tiada ulasan:

Disclaimer

Copyright 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.